Why use an external print server?
Print servers give businesses the ability to streamline their printing requirements by taking commonly used printers, multifunction products, and all-in-ones, and connecting them to a network. This allows for more efficient printer management and more reliable performance of connected devices that require less maintenance thereby making printing problems, a less common occurrence.
Wireless print server's advantages
Wireless products are becoming more and more prominent in the home and office. TP-Link strives to stay on the cutting edge of networking technology and bring products to market that our users want and need. One of TP-Link's newest products the TL-WPS510U is in keeping with our products, featuring functions that make our users lives easier. When compared with our original wired print servers with regard to serviceability, usability, and compatibility, the TL-WPS510U has come to a new level in technological excellence. With these functions and the addition of wireless capabilities, the TL-WPS510U gives your printers the power of flight!
- 1 USB2.0 high-speed port
- IEEE 802.11g & 802.11b standards
- Support LPD / LPR (Standard TCP/IP Printer Port)
- Support DHCP client
- Supports POST (Power On Self Test)
- Provides 64/128 bits WEP Encryption, WPA/WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Wireless Security
- Support Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Mac OS X 10 or Above, Linux
- WEB management and windows-based utility
- Supports firmware upgrade