The storage market and the whole IT sector are in a state of permanent change. New products and technologies are being developed at ever decreasing intervals.
There is only one single constant: The Data - Your Data !
For more than 15 years freecom has been developing external and mobile storage products that guarantee the reliable and convenient storage of data, and allow data to be backed up at the touch of a button.
Quality at Freecom however extends far beyond the product itself, with a full 2 year warranty and support hotlines that are available throughout the life of the product.
Freecom also attaches special importance to the design of the housing, packaging.
There is always a possibility that your computer's hard drive or your external hard drive may crash. A hard drive crash would mean that you lose all data that is stored on that drive. Imagine your digital photos, your music or video collection, your important documentsâ€¦. All gone!
With Freecom's Data Recovery Service/Anti Datastrophe System a hard drive crash is not the end of the world. Even if your computer does not recognise the hard drive anymore, the data usually is still present on the drive and thereby might still be recoverable in our laboratory.
Registering for Freecom's Data Recovery Service means a safe feeling for you. For a period of 3 years, you have the right to one data recovery of your hard drive in case it has crashed.
Total peace of mind for the next 3 years
Reclaim lost files, photos, videos and music
Can be used for any hard drive brand
Covers all magnetic hard disc or SSD devices
How it works
1. Purchase the data recovery service package
2. Register online at www.freecom.com/datarecovery including details of the hard drive for which you register the service. The service covers one data recovery of one device for a period of 3 years, valid only after registration.
3. Should your hard drive crash, contact Freecom online at www.freecom.com/datarecovery or per telephone via one of Freecom's local Service Centres
4. After receiving a confirmation e-mail from Freecom, you can ship the drive to the laboratory free of charge, using a Freecom shipping label
5. Upon arrival at the laboratory, a technician will send you a diagnostic report via e-mail, including a list of recoverable files
6. After your confirmation, the laboratory will recover your data and send the recovered data back