Not registered yet? Sign up for a trade account now.
Not registered yet? Sign up for a trade account now.
Ash make every effort to ensure that the goods supplied will be of satisfactory quality and warrants that the goods will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the date of delivery.
Return queries may be made between 9:00am & 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Our customer service staff will make every possible effort to resolve the return query immediately, however in some circumstances a manufacturer may insist that we contact them first for return instructions or they may offer a direct customer support service. Please be patient in these circumstances as procedures beyond our control may take a little longer.
Please note that manufacturer's warranties exclude physical damage caused by the user, general wear and tear, and tampering with or opening of sealed equipment by the user.
Software products are specifically excluded if the seal has been broken or the packaging opened or deemed to have been tampered with in any way. There is no exception to this rule.
Approval must be given and an RMA number issued BEFORE goods are returned to Ash. Please contact the customer service department and have ready all relevant information including the item description, Ash part code, date of purchase, your account number and the invoice number. To help us and/or the manufacturer evaluate the problem please be as detailed as possible when describing the fault, 'Dead' or 'Not working' or 'Faulty' is rarely sufficient and may delay the return process or lead to the application being refused.
Damaged or incorrect deliveries must be notified within three (3) days of receipt of goods and an RMA number requested. If the outer packaging has been damaged in transit, a digital photograph taken before opening should be supplied if possible.
Only items notified and included on the RMA can be accepted.
When preparing goods for return please ensure they are packed properly and securely, preferably in the original primary packaging and a suitable outer box or padded envelope. For static sensitive items the correct ANTI-STATIC PRECAUTIONS for handling and packaging MUST be observed. Memory, hard drives, circuit boards and other static sensitive products cannot be accepted for replacement if insufficient precautions have been taken. Inappropriate or poor return packaging which is considered to have allowed damage to occur during return transit may result in the RMA being declared void. Damaged or insufficient packaging is photographed on receipt by Ash.
Please obtain proof of postage and adequate insurance cover for the return shipment. Ash cannot be held responsible for loss of or damage during return transit.
Certain items such as printers and monitors are sold with an On-site or Return-to-Base (manufacturer's) warranty. If a fault occurs, other than damage in transit, documentation supplied with the item details the manufacturer's service and warranty options. If in doubt please contact the customer service department for clarification of the item warranty type applicable.
Should you suspect an item within warranty (a period of 12 (twelve) months from the date of delivery) is faulty please follow this procedure.
1. Contact the customer service department and provide - your account number, Ash part code, item description, date of purchase, and the invoice number, explain the problem, and request an RMA. (Valid for 14 days)
2. If the fault occurred within 30 days of purchase, we will arrange the return of the goods.
3. If the fault occurred after 30 days from purchase, arrange postage or shipping and insurance to return the goods to Ash. (Please obtain and retain proof of postage or shipping)
4. Re-package the items noting the guidelines above.
5. Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the shipping packaging. DO NOT WRITE DIRECTLY ON THE PRODUCT PACKAGING. Defacing the product packaging may void the warranty and the return authorisation may be withdrawn.
6. Returned items will be tested and assessed by Ash or returned to the manufacturer for test. You will be notified of the findings and the options.
7. If no fault is found, item will be returned to you at your expense.
8. If the item is found to be faulty, we or the manufacturer may repair or replace it at our discretion. If a direct replacement is unavailable, a similar or higher specification product or a credit or refund may be offered. Note: Certain products, in particular, motherboards will be returned to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
9. If you require a replacement item for use while a faulty item is evaluated or repaired, please order in the usual way. Note: Items ordered in this way may not be returned for credit.
10. The replacement or repaired item will be returned our expense.
We may offer a credit or make a refund if an RMA is requested within 14 days of the original invoice date. A restocking charge of 15% or £10, whichever is the greater will be applied.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a credit / refund if:
1.Items are marked in any way.
2.Packaging has been opened, damaged or is missing.
3.Seals are broken or tampered with.
4.The item is a non-standard product.
Should you wish to return an item for credit or refund please follows this procedure.
1.Contact the customer service department and provide - your account number, Ash part code, item description, date of purchase, and the invoice number, explain the problem, and request an RMA. (Valid for 14 days)
2.Arrange postage or shipping and insurance to return the goods to Ash. (Please obtain and retain proof of postage or shipping)
3.Re-package the items noting the guidelines above.
4.Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the shipping packaging. DO NOT WRITE DIRECTLY ON THE PRODUCT PACKAGING. Defacing the product packaging may void the warranty and the return authorisation may be withdrawn.
5.Returned items will be inspected and if deemed by us to be in saleable condition, a credit / refund will be made against your account.
6.If the item is found NOT to be in saleable condition the item will be returned to you at your expense. (We will contact you for delivery instructions and shipping payment)